'I love food!': TOWIE's Gemma Collins admits to piling on the pounds again despite strict summer diet

Labels:

By Daily Mail Reporter


Piling on the pounds again: TOWIE star Gemma Collins admits she's regained nearly a stone after losing four over the summer


She managed to shed a staggering four stone over the summer thanks to a strict diet and fitness regime.

But the lure of festive mince pies and scrumptious chocolates seems to have proved too much for The Only Way Is Essex star Gemma Collins.

The 30-year-old, who was snapped in a leopard-print bikini in Australia, confessed she has regained nearly a stone after her diet went AWOL.

Given up: The 30-year-old, who confessed to loving food, said she had given up on dieting and was now happy with her size


Speaking to new! magazine, the TOWIE star said: 'I have just got so fat.

'I’ve whacked on a stone. Everyone is really annoyed with me! All my clothes are tight again. I can’t stop eating!'

Ms Collins, who is 5ft 9in, had made it her quest to be a size 12 by Christmas.


Relaxing poolside: The reality star had made it her quest to be a size 12 by Christmas

Achievement: Despite just missing her target Ms Collins says she has gone from a size 20 to a size 14


The bubbly reality star finished her weight-loss plan just above target, weighing in at 13st 5lbs and a size 14.

Despite falling short, Gemma has everything to be proud of after shrinking from a size 20 to size 14 thanks to a strict diet of fruit and veg alongside a very tough exercise regime, which saw her sweat it out at a boot camp.

Now she says she's ditched diets for good though.

'I think I’m just going to give up with the diets,' she said. 'This is me, this is what you get, this is who I am and what I want to be.

'I’m a real girl and I’m happy with myself as I am. I love food!'


source:dailymail